Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To Whom It May Concern...

Dear universe,

I would like to earn a living while staying at home with my baby.
My talents include:
writing coherently
researching obsessively
understanding movement
colouring inside the lines
dreaming outside the lines

Any assistance you could give me in this matter would be very much appreciated. I'll keep on the lookout for a sign.

Thank you in advance,

Meg (Mama Bear)

PS: Thank you for Papa Bear, Little Bear, the kitties, my friends and family, a nice place to live, good food to eat, good health, and the ability to lead an inspired life (I know it's always there, even if I often forget about it).

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Awwwwww! I wanna write pretty much the same letter. Can we get paid to blog?

Mama Bear said...

Apparently we can(a bit), but it requires writing articles about things that people search for on Google and then having ads/sponsors. Even thinking about it makes me stressed!