Friday, January 30, 2009

...and I'm spent...

Oh man, I have nothing to write tonight. But I promised myself that I would write an entry every weekday, and it's not Saturday or Sunday...therefore...

Things have started ramping up for The Beckoning of Lovely. I've been emailing the Secretary of Slate (sort of VP of operations) all day, and we're doing this great thing where each email inspires new ideas that inspires another email that inspires new ideas. It's very exciting! I'm a little terrified of the prospect of managing twenty-something other people...but it'll be OK. I just have to not think about it and jump. It's going to be great. Oddly (for me) I honestly mean that and am not just trying to make myself feel better.

Little Bear is teething. He's been feeling his lower gums with his tongue all evening. And now he's asleep on my lap. This could pose a problem. I still need to brush my teeth, but the one time I put him down to go do that he started crying before I even tore off the piece of dental floss! My teeth are in a precarious state right now...I can't afford to not brush them! AGH! Please think happy not-having-to-sleep-sitting-up thoughts for me!

I will try to write a proper post over the weekend -this one really doesn't count. Plus I have an idea for one, but I just can't write it tonight. I'm spent.

Nighty night!

No comments: