Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to awaken?

In today's Wishcasting Wednesday, Jamie Ridler asks "What do you wish to awaken?"
This seems like it should be something that I could answer in seconds flat.  But I can't.  Maybe because I already feel like ALL of me is awakening from a fog that lasted...oh...say...18 months.  But perhaps that's the key...not starting from scratch, but looking at what I'm already doing and building on that.

This month I've felt like I've walked out of black and white and into colour, as if I'm being reborn -not as a different person, mind you, but as Myself.  I feel all shiny and yellow and radiant.  I feel, in short, amazing.  And, what's more, I feel as if this person I am becoming was always there, sleeping beneath the surface.  Maybe that's the answer...

I wish to awaken ME.  

I wish to be present and mindful and joyful, appreciating every day, every breath I take, every moment I spend on this earth.  And I wish to awaken the radiant being inside that beams joy out to everyone she meets, who reaches out with love and kindness, who inspires and comforts.  I wish to continue on the path I'm already starting to tread, a path lined with magic and strewn with joy.  And, really, I don't just wish this for me...I wish this for everyone.  May we all throw our heads back and look at the sky and breathe deeply, stretching our arms wide and feeling truly IN our bodies.  May we move through life seeing magic and beauty everywhere.  May we reach out to each other on our journeys and hold hands as we walk into the light.

Huh...I guess I did know what my wish was after all :-)

14 comments:

Giulietta "Julie" Nardone said...

Hi Mama Bear,

Your wish sounds completely doable! Like your transition from B&W to color, kinda like that circa 1998 movie "pleasantville."

You are radiant!

Enjoy. Giulietta
http://www.giuliettathemuse.com

Peabea Scribbles said...

I love your wish...that is something everyone could wish for...to awaken the stagnant person they've become with the dulling experiences of life. As Mama Bear wishes, so I wish for her. Very nice site also. ~hugs~

pink said...

As Mama Bear wishes, so I wish for her! And thank you for introducing me to Wishcasting Wednesday. I'm off to make a wish :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Thank you for your kind wishes today. I'm glad you mentioned the book by Donna Eden - I'm going to check it out.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
~Hugs~
kari

Wendy said...

Nice wish. As you wish to awaken, so I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

As Mama Bear wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!!

Ginny said...

As Mama Bear wishes for herself, I wish for her also. The excitement of your transformation shows through your words. What a wonderful wish for yourself as well as for everyone else. Thanks for a great wish.

Lis said...

As Mama Bear wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

To the colorful you emerging! I like that so much better than my experience of "thawing" out! :)

Sulwyn said...

As Mama Bear wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. It sounds like a wonderful wish and also one that is already in process and reachable.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Mama Bear whishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Beverley Baird said...

What a wonderful wish! May all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled!

Jenn said...

So beautifully written...and inspirational! As Mama Bear wishes, so I wish for her!

Sarah Lulu said...

As shiny colourful mama bear wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

Walking out of black and white and into color...vibrant!

As Mama Bear wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.