Happy New Year!
I am welcoming the New Year with friends, bacon, and homemade cinnamon rolls...because that's how I roll these days. YUM!
I just wanted to post a little post with some New Years...resolutions is the wrong word...I'm looking for a word that's more gentle and inspiring. Affirmations? Not sure. Anyway...right...
#1: I stole this from Scott Noelle's Attraction Parenting Website
If you make only one resolution this New Year,
let it be simply to LIVE LIFE MORE FULLY.
Decide that you'll let yourself...
* see more beauty
* hear more truth
* smell more roses
* taste more spice
* and FEEL more deeply
In other words, LET LIFE IN and embrace every
new experience.
#2: Projects and Missions
My weekly-installment novel-writing club is still ongoing, although our progress has been slow over the holidays. In addition to keeping on with my first-ever novel I am committing to the following:
Creating Dreams Come True: Creative Adventure
Joy Rebel Mission Mondays
Radiant Goddess e-course
And if all that plus a crazy-busy, nap-dropping toddler doesn't keep me busy NOTHING will!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2010 bring you joy, growth, and prosperity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment