Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Right some pretty...

Do you ever stop and just marvel at how beautiful the world is?

Because of my newfound internet-drought I actually watched TV during Little Bear's naps today (this was also partly due to the fact that I nursed him to sleep in my lap for both naps -an effort to break the Moby Wrap habit before he reaches 30lbs). Anyway...I put on a Blu-Ray disc of a BBC series called Ganges -a 3-part spin-off of the Planet Earth series that looks at the Ganges river from its numerous sources through to the Delta on the Bay of Bengal.

Damn. I say again, DAMN. The world is a beautiful place. There are so many strange and beautiful animals, so many glorious landscapes. It's amazing.

It was especially fun to watch this today, when we've been having a snow storm ALL DAY LONG. I would look from the TV to the snow falling outside -both scenes were beautiful...but they were so different.

Anyway, that's my thought for the day brought to you in part by HDTV.

No comments: