It's been a long and busy day.
Seriously...my email inbox saw more action today than it usually sees in a month! The Beckoning of Lovely cabinet was emailing back and forth all over the place, and then my department members were sending out introduction emails (all completely wonderful, by the way), and then lots of them responded to my responses...and...you get the idea. I don't have an exact count of the emails, but at a guess there were 30. It was AWESOME. I am excited :-)
Oh, and I don't remember if I mentioned this (which is sad, as I posted YESTERDAY), but The Beckoning of Lovely project is still taking submissions. Go here for project background and submission details -the submission info is about 2/3 of the way down the page...look for the brown font.
Some other web.sights that tickled my fancy today:
Help Others (dot) org -a site dedicated to acts of kindness. I especially like their smile card game!
Thing-a-Day 2009 -a collection of people committed to making a thing a day in February. I love this idea, and it's fun to see what people are making!
Neil Gaiman's Twitter -I don't know a lot about Twitter, so I can't keep up with the Tweet-ese...but I get a kick out of Mr. Neil's comments, and it's cool to be able to follow him in real time. In a completely non-creepy-stalker kind of way :-P
OK...bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment