Maybe I should rephrase that...not very good at doing more than one project.
Right now I'm feeling somewhat swamped...I'm Immense-ing, trying to keep this up, and I just started work on a story that I am super-excited about. But I can't seem to do all of these things without losing hold on at least one of them. The past couple days I was working on my story -and both this and the Lovely stuff suffered (this sucks, because it's looking like it will be a novel...and novels take time!). Tonight I've been trying to make up for missed Lovely stuff, but that means I didn't work on the story and I'm staying up late to do this. I feel like I suck at this.
But this is the way life is, I keep telling myself. Life isn't "do one thing" then "do another thing." It's "OK, I have five things I need to do...and they all need to get done today. How can I make this work without losing my mind and/or my sleep?"
...this is going to take some figuring out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment