Today's Wishcasting Wednesday comes at a very interesting time for me. In fact, I almost decided to skip this entry because I'm currently experimenting with not-being-online more, and this...well, this is online, obviously. But then I realized that, really, the purpose of my experiment is to cut my net time down to the things that are meaningful and give me joy and connect me. And this is one of those things. So there.
Where do I wish to travel?
I know this is totally because I just finished (!!) all of (the latest seasons of) Doctor Who, but I REALLY want to go back to the UK. Like really really. Like for more than just a week or two. I don't know if that will ever happen, but it's been sneaking into my consciousness over the past few weeks. I'd also like to see the rest of Europe, since I haven't yet. And, finally, to round things out, I'd like to take the train across Canada again. I did that in 2002, and it was a life changing experience.
I send these wishes out into the universe, trusting that they are heard and will return to me in their own time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment