Whew! I almost didn't make it! I have been sick as a dog since Saturday night. This is the worst cold I've had in years. I read somewhere recently that we get colds when we need a break from our routine or when we need to make a shift in our lives. And I totally believe it now. Things are shifting all over the place right now, and I feel like this cold has hung on for this long because I needed to make space for change in my life. Well, consider the space made. My mind is bursting with new ideas. And tonight I renewed my business name registration...something I had no intention of doing (or at least no desire to think about) at any point leading up to this illness. I guess everything does happen for a reason.
Anyway, I'll post more about it when I feel ready...at this point I'm trying not to overanalyze or overthink...I don't have a plan, I'm just playing. And playing is good.
This week's Wishcasting prompt comes in the form of a permission slip. And here's my filled-in slip:
I, Meg G, wish to give myself permission to bound gleefully after joyful dreams.
1 comment:
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment