Friday, February 5, 2010

A coincidence! I love coincidences!

So, yesterday I wrote about stories...and today I got this in my Atrraction Parenting newsletter:


:: The Power of Story (Part 1) ::

Children love stories for their power to evoke
creation:  Stories told with conviction inspire
imaginary worlds that feel real and shape one's
sense of truth.

Anytime you talk *about* anything, you are in essence
telling a story that "in-forms" your world...

 * You tell a story when someone asks you,
    "How've you been?"
  
 * You tell a story whenever you chat with
    your friends about how difficult or easy
    it is to parent your child.
  
 * You tell yourself stories when you recall
    good or bad memories, worry about tomorrow,
    anticipate fun, etc.

Whatever story or theme you repeat most often becomes
the story of your life. That means you can change your
life by changing your story!


Things are falling into place :-)

No comments: