Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Soulyearning

Little Bear is working on Hour 2 of his afternoon nap, and I'm feeling restless. It's that creative itch...the feeling that there is Something that I need to be doing...Something will make me feel fulfilled and blissed out, but I don't know what it is. Is it meditation? Yoga? Dance? Writing? Painting? Honestly, any of those would probably work. I tried working on the novel, but although I had a major idea fall into place during my walk today the actual words weren't flowing. *shrug*

I have a couple of ideas for dance class stuff that I really do need to write down. I'm at the stage where I get inspirational jolts here and there but I'm not in the space (mentally) where I feel I can work on it seriously, even though I feel like I *should*...if that makes any sense.

Speaking of being in the right space, Papa Bear and Little Bear and I are moving next month. To a house. We didn't buy it, so don't get all excited. Actually, DO get all excited...it's a GORGEOUS house with a view of a lake only 10 minutes from town with enough space that when I DO feel like I'm ready to go dance-wise I can appropriate a large room in the basement for dance-studio purposes (until then it will be Papa Bear's office). It's pretty much the perfect house for us. Also, it's walking distance from one of Little Bear's playgroup friends and the rent is only slightly higher than what we pay for this apartment. Aw yeah. We're planning to stay there until buying a house is in the cards for us -preferably when I have a flourishing home-based creatively/intellectually-inspiring job that pays at least 20K a year, preferably more. *looks meaningfully at the Universe*

Anyway, I'm trying to get into the "moving" headspace, but it's slow going. OK, it's No Going. All I want to do today is sit on the balcony with a Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade or two (we don't have any in the house. ARGH! Also, I have a baby who would make that endeavour less than relaxing). Very much looking forward to having a YARD as well as a balcony! It's gorgeous out today...about 19 degrees and sunny and not too windy. Perfect. In a perfect world summer temperatures would never go higher than 25 degrees (and even then only with wind).

In other news, the affirmations I posted the other day really did help me. I feel better, more optimistic, more trusting, and already more abundant. Good things have come our way, and more are coming too!

No comments: