Sunday, May 24, 2009

To recommit to this blog...and because I need this right now.

I embrace this moment and know it is a good one

I accept all the good in the Universe coming my way

I let go of the illusion of control

I embody peace, love and joy

I am skillful

I am playful

I am whole

I am rising to the challenges

I am constantly renewing my energy

I am reaching my goals

I have plenty of time to breathe and be calm.

I am a magnet for wonderful

I weave my dreams into existence

Everything is just as it should be

I am learning and growing and glowing with light

I give myself permission to be amazing

I am stepping lightly, continuing on my path.

I am radiant.

I am lovingly cradled in the arms of the universe.

I am open

I am ready

I am able

I am exactly where I need to be

I am perfect and whole in this moment

I am abundant in every way

I cherish myself and all others around me

I am dancing in possibility

I have the power to make dreams come true

I am a creator.

I am utterly and completely enough!

I am a magnet attracting all that I desire

I am on the verge of monumental things.

No comments: