Saturday, April 11, 2009

Goddess Guidebook project!

So, last weekend Goddess Leonie, a fellow SARK-forum-member and the creator of Goddess Guidebook (dot) com posted an assignment on her site and on the forum. She invited us to revisit our intentions for this year, and to come up with one or two power words that really resonate with us/our intention. I thought it was a perfect follow-up to the treasure mapping I had been doing, so of course I jumped in!

I thought back to my treasure map, trying to find the perfect word. And it just jumped out at me...LOVE. All kinds of love...love for my baby, love for my husband, love for friends and family, love for myself, love for my body, love for my home, love of my job, new hobbies that involve sharing the love (baking, sewing, writing stories...all things you can share), love of LIFE -travel, inner and outer exploration...you get the idea.

The second part of the assignment was to create Something that embodied the energy of our year's intention. So I did...and here it is:



I'm planning another entry this weekend...about what the kitchen is teaching me about life...stay tuned!

No comments: